INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable cookies, before they browse through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, p. eg, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, register or participate in an event, use elements security during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks. They include personalization cookies, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, e.g. eg, language, browser type, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. More info at: http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/politica-cookies.aspx and Guide on the use of AEPD cookies.
- Social cookies: they are established by social media platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see in other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties. They are used only on HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO PROPERTY
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION TERM
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
ONE PRIME MOBILITY SL is Responsible for the processing of personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), by what is provided with the following treatment information:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section of cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the legitimate interest of the person in charge: technical cookies and by the consent of the interested party: behavioral and advertising analytical cookies.
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section of cookies used on the web.
Data communication: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ONE PRIME MOBILITY SL. Arturo Soria 281, 28033 Madrid. Email: email@example.com
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Technical||Own||It contains the session identifier||When closing browser||Session|
|_lang||Technical||Own||Contains the language of the session||When closing browser||Session|
|ac_cookies||Technical||Own||Contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted||1 year||Persistent|
|contador||Technical||Own||used to count the number of accesses to the page per session||1 year||Persistent|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Technical||Own||used to remember your preferences regarding the Cookies Policy established||1 year||Persistent|
|_icl_current_language||Technical||Own||Used to remember the language that the user has selected and show the contents in that same language throughout their navigation||1 year||Session|
|_ga||Analytics||Google Analytics||Enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only if the user changes browser, another user will be considered||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analytics||Google Analytics||used to limit the request speed – the limitation of data collection at high traffic sites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analytics||Google Analytics||Used to differentiate users||24 hours||Session|
|_utma||Analytics||Google Analytics||Records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website||2 years||Persistent|
|_utmb||Analytics||Google Analytics||Records the landing time to the website||30 minutes||Session|
|_utmc||Analytics||Google Analytics||It is used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code||1 year||Session|
|_utmt||Analytics||Google Analytics||Process the type of request requested by the user||End of session||Session|
|_utmv||Analytics||Google Analytics||Segment demographic data||End of session||Session|
|_utmz||Analytics||Google Analytics||Stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website||6 months||Persistent|
Behavioral advertising cookies:
|_gads||Advertising||Cookie associated with Google’s Doubleclick.net service so that the owner can earn credit||1 year||Persistent|
|_sonar||Advertising||Doubleclick.net||Used to improve and target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen Doubleclick.net||1 year||Persistent|
|_ncuid||Advertising||Used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based in statistical data||6 months||Persistent|
|IDE||Advertising||Doubleclick.net||Used for targeting, optimization, reporting and attribution of online advertisements.||1 year||Persistent|
Used to enable content in order to be shared.
AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared.
2 years, except:
_conv_v: 1 year,
Can also control ads and tracking technologies with the app Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/
|c_user, fr||Advertising||Necessary for the social complement of Facebook. It allows you to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations||30 days||Persistent|
|datr, sb||Technical||Necessary for the social complement of Facebook||2 years||Persistent|
|dpr||Technical||Necessary for the social complement of Facebook||30 min||Persistent|
|xs||Technical||Necessary for the social complement of Facebook||90 days||Persistent|
|wd||Technical||Necessary for the social complement of Facebook||48 h||Persistent|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Technical||Necessary to control that all form submissions are made by the user currently in session, avoiding CSRF attacks (Cross-Site Request Forgery)||1 hour||Persistent|
|_fbp||Advertising||Necessary to provide a series of advertising products, such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers||3 months||Persistent|
|guest_id||Advertising||Identificador de Twitter||2 years||Persistent|
More info: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
|prli_click||Affiliate||Pretty Links||Required to save statistical information on clicks on affiliate links||30 days||Persistent|
|prli_visitor||Affiliate||Pretty Links||Required to save statistical information on clicks on affiliate links||1 year||Persistent|
Other third party cookies (Google, Youtube, Cloudflare, Bizible):
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Transfer data to Google to make advertising more attractive||expires in 1 week since its activation||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||Contains a randomly generated unique value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||1 year||Persistent|
|APISID||Technical||Stores user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps on them||2 years||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Advertising||It contains a randomly generated unique value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||1 year||Persistent|
|HSID||Technical||When creating or logging into a Google account this cookie is stored||2 years||Persistent|
|SID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the web (Google CSE)||2 years||Persistent|
|NID||Advertising||The «Google +1» button used on our website is hosted on Google, your browser sends information about the cookies that Google requires if you keep the session active with your account, these data are used by Google in order to associate them with your account||6 months||Persistent|
|SAPISID||Technical||Youtube||Used top lay content||1 year||Persistent|
|SIDCC||Advertising||Used to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||3 months||Persistent|
|SSID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the web (Google CSE)||3 months||Persistent|
|PREF||Behavioural||Stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page or filter activation SafeSearch de Google||10 years||Persistent|
|DV||Technical||Used to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation||10 minutes||Session|
|UULE||Technical||Google Maps||It allows the geolocation of the device||24 h||Persistent|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Behavioural||Youtube||Track the visited videos that are embedded in the web||240 days||Persistent|
|use_hitbox||Technical||Youtube||Increase the “views” counter in the YouTube video.||At the end of the session||Session|
|SID, SSID, HSID, APISID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SIDCC||Technical||Youtube||Technical Cookies used by Youtube||
1 año, excepto:
PREF: 7 meses
|YSC||Technical||Youtube||Measure the reproductions of videos made by the user and record the events of “Like” or “Share video”||At the end of the session||Session|
|_cfduid||Technical||Cloudflare||It is used to override security restrictions based on the IP address of the visitor that is coming||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_flagsA||Technical||Bizible||Track user status. For example, if the user has submitted a form, performed a cross-domain migration or not||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_nA||Technical||Bizible||Sequence number that is incremented and added to each request to the Bizible server for diagnostic purposes||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_pendingA||Technical||Bizible||Temporary cookie that contains all pending requests to be sent to the Bizible server||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_sid||Technical||Bizible||Unique ID that identifies each user’s session||30 min||Session|
|_biz_uid||Técnica||Bizible||Unique ID that identifies each user||1 year||Persistent|
|_BUID||Técnica||Bizible||Universal user ID that identifies the same user across multiple customer domains||1 year||Persistent|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO REMOVE BROWSER COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click in Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Versión 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Scan history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts.
4. Using the “Time interval to erase” from the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data.
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
Cookies options control how Opera handles them and, therefore, their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
See the documentation of the browser you have installed.